Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Who Loves GLITTER HEADBANDS?

By a show of hands out there who loves GLITTER HEADBANDS?  It seems that the more sport functions that I attend, whether I'm running a race, attending a girls softball game, watching someone spike a volleyball, dribbling a soccer ball down the field, even watching someone trying to keep their hair out of their eyes in a basketball game...I can find someone wearing Glitter.  Of course I'm referring to women sports (it would be funny to see a 6'6' 275 lbs lineman wearing glitter!! Ha Ha!).

Alright, I need to throw out a personal "Mommy" story.  I love to see my two daughters accessorizing with headbands before heading out for the day.  They just love it!  Most of the time they like to take after their mom, and find the need to wear the exact same headband.  I just love it!  I'm sure many of you have felt the same way.

Now it's time to hear from you!  Let us know what fun stories you have about wearing GLITTER HEADBANDS, and let us know if you wear them for exercising, sports, or even for everyday activities.  Leave us a comment:
 1.  Let's hear your story!
 2. What you wear them for:  exercising, sports, or whatever!!

I  can't wait to read your posts!!  Thanks in advance...Active Bands!
















4 comments:

  1. I love my glitter headbands.

    One time I was at Zion's national park and my sisters and I were hiking Angels landing.... 3 or 4 of us had glitter active bands on and a gentlemen commented on our very glittery accessories. It was kind of fun.

    Also my 2 daughters LOVE their active bands. They have been in school for 3 weeks and I am pretty sure my 10 year old has worn an active band each day.... and most likely never the same one.

    We love our Active Bands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the glitter headbands are MY FAVORITE. sometimes i get nervous to wear them to the gym because I don't want to look "too flashy"....haha. But on race day I want something that I feel good in. Something that feels cute, fun, exciting and yeah...more flashy. I feel okay looking flashy on race day ;) Plus...my gold one is usually my "race" day headband...so I know when I put it on...it is time to GET SERIOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your glitter head bands :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your site and your cute active bands -- love them!
    Jamie
    www.runningdivamom.com

    ReplyDelete